Quad Software offers support for rendering Grome terrain inside Ogre3D engine (developed and owned by Torus Knot Software Ltd) using Graphite library. New Ogre3D classes are derived so the Graphite library is fully integrated with the engine. Integration source code is provided.
- Support for all Grome 2 terrain features (unlimited number of layers, masked textures, detail, specular and lightmap layers, vertical mapping).
- Support for detail layers (for grass, vegetation and large population of objects).
- Support for optimized rendering using Graphite custom LOD.
- Support for object instancing (as placed inside Grome).
- Easy to integrate into any application.
- Comes with full documentation and support.
Grome integration for Ogre3D (together with Graphite binary library) is free of use, for non-commercial or commercial products using Ogre3D engine, by all the Grome clients.
1.00.27 (12/21/2009) - 43 MB - Download Now!
Install instructions: Run the setup and follow the on-screen instructions. Read readme.txt for further details.
Next Version :
: Support for Grome water surfaces.
Sample map included with the demo. Contains terrain, grass layers and objects.