www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Grome presentation « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
davefollmers
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Grome presentation Reply with quote

Hello,

I went through the scooter box, the box fz6, box cash on the device that makes you eat bitumen by breaking your leg. But above all, before having passed the license, I dream of a bike like the MT 01. In fact I always liked the big motorbikes that make big vroum. I was rocked by a brother of harleys fan. Anyway, I do not know if I'll take one right now, but there is a 3500km at my concess that makes me an eye.

My average use of the bike is 150 / week in town, 250 to 600km further (as possible from paris) the weekend. But I'm afraid of really consuming in town. And then you have to pay the basic 7850 and insurance (but it is cheaper than the faz). Otherwise there is the Bt Bulldog I like in its kind, even if it is a little soft it seems. Good talk but talk well. I signed up to share and learn a lot of tricks with you if I go to your hidden club . I read the forum a good time and I find the atmosphere very cool, the representative panel of the image that I do mt-istes.

For More You Can Check:-
Business video studio

Jump to: