www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Reinstalling Grome 2 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Tobbo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reinstalling Grome 2 Reply with quote

Hello,

Apparently my directories and everything associated with Grome got jacked up for some odd reason. When I try and run Grome 2 in 64 bit , I get the load last current scene, create new scene, etc. menu but the main program and viewports never come up.

When I try and run the 32 bit version it can't find any of the directories or anything.

So I figure the easiest way to fix these issues is just to do a clean reinstall. Is there somewhere where I can download the installer for Grome 2?

Thanks,

Tobbo
ALicu
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Please login with your user name on our site main page (www.quadsoftware.com) and after login select Available Services (if you are registered as Grome client this appears in the same area after login). From there you can go to your client page and access the latest Grome 2 build and additional materials.

If Available Services link doesn't appear please send an email to support at quadsoftware.com and indicate your user name and the name of the license owner so they will activate the client account for you. For easy identification, you should use the same email as the one used for purchase.

Kind Regards,
Adrian L.
ALicu
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've checked the database and it seems that your client account was actvated for Aaron_F user name. So login with that name to download Grome or send us an email if you want the account to be changed to another user name.

Regards,
Adrian L.

Jump to: