www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Major Noggenfogger and inconsistency in mechanics. « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Larry
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Major Noggenfogger and inconsistency in mechanics. Reply with quote

Hi,

As the title say, why does the game not allow your minions to attack your own minions or face while Noggenfogger is in play? It overrides other mechanics such as those that prevents something attacking the opponent hero like Fool's Bane and Icehowl. I can see Purify and the likes wich has an innate effect that prevents enemy or friendly minion as a target not being able to hit the opposite/same faction, just random of the allowed target faction.When it came to Fool's Bane and Icehowl I found the explanation to be that while these 2 cards prevent targeting face, there is nothing that prevents them to actually hit face with a random effect due to the games normal weapon and minion attack mechanic, guess I would settle for that, even if this also should allow your or his minions to hit their own friendly minion due to the fact of the huntercard Misdirect?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17614621307
Blockchain Application Marketing

Thanks

Jump to: