www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Managed Wrapper « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
frednaar
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Managed Wrapper Reply with quote

Hi,
First, congratulations for the project I think you deserve a lot for putting together such a nice piece of software.

I have an indie flight simulator project for which I am looking for the right technology, and graphite or grome seems to me the perfect solution.

I am quite proficient in C# which I use also for work and would prefer not to go into learning C++

Are you planning to release a managed wrapper for graphite ?, I think this could be appreciated also by others...would it be expensive to have your team create one ?

As an alternative I am also thinking of using the Ogre3D managed wrapper but as I can see Ogre3d grome exporter is not out yet, is it planned ?

Using graphite would be my favourite solution, also please give me your suggestion please.

thank you
Fred
ALicu
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Please wait 1-2 weeks at most as we will launch a Ogre3D wrapper on top of Graphite. I think this will allow you to use the Ogre3D C# wrapper on top of our implementation (or at least it will be trivial to make one).

Regards,
Adrian L.

Jump to: