www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RAW Exporter Bug? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jcsmith
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: RAW Exporter Bug? Reply with quote

First off, I wanted to say that I've been using Grome for about a week, and it's the best terrain editor I've worked with to date. I've worked with quite a few, but I love this system.

I have been having a problem with a recent terrain I built though. When this terrain is exported it keeps giving a very high wall on one of the edges. At first I thought this was a torque importing error, but then I realized it was actually an error in the RAW exporter. I can level the entire map and it will still export it with the error. If I import the RAW file through leveler it confirms that the bug is in the RAW file. Any idea of what could be causing this? Also if you want to look over the source terrain for this let me know where to send an email.
ALicu
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Please send me the source terrain (the Grome scene) to licu at quadsoftware.com. If you cannot send it (it is confidential) please provide more information (screenshots, the size of map, tiles number, exporting parameters etc).

Regards,
Adrian L.
Quad Software
ALicu
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, the issue was resolved with the latest update to the exporter (version 1.1):

http://www.quadsoftware.com/index.php?m=section&sec=product&subsec=editor&target=editor_torque

Best Regards,
Adrian L.

Jump to: