www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

hello Adrian! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
lostbetween
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: hello Adrian! Reply with quote

You probably don't remember me but I was previously involved with Guava Green. I believe you and I came to an agreement about my account here and I see I still have access to Grome 1 and 2. I finally have a computer that can handle it again and as luck would have it, I am involved with an indie project with the developers of AC and AC2 called Project: Gorgon.

Is there anything I have to do here account wise before downloading and re-learning (and bugging you to death with questions)?

Can a Unity file be uploaded into Grome, or the Grome versions I have access to? I hope so!!
ALicu
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes, I remember you. Please send me an email to licu at quadsoftware.com and so I can send you the details about your licenses.

Current Unity3D tutorials are here:
http://www.quadsoftware.com/index.php?m=section&sec=product&subsec=editor&target=Editor/ForEngines/editor_unity_ios

They are referring to Grome 3. With previous versions special plugins you can still use the Collada format for scenes but you will not have access to simplified meshes (Grome 3 feature).

Kind Regards,
Adrian L.

Jump to: