www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

I need some feedback « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Chaplain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: I need some feedback Reply with quote

Hello, most of you know me as Chaplaindm on the game forums.

I am starting up a company focusing on providing training aids (video tutorials, white papers, books) to software developers and individuals in order to make software more usable. I have recently added GROME to my list of supported sotware.

See my humble beginnings at www.noobiesfriend.com. I am currently developing a video tutorial series, documentation, and possibly a users manual for each software I am supporting. However, I am still deciding how much effort to put on each software.

Could you answer a few questions for me?

1) As a user, on a scale of 1-10, how interested would you be in a video tutorial series?

2)As a user, would you rather it be tool focused or project focused. (I am leaning on the tool focused approach)

3) As a user, Would you personally buy a users manual for GROME? Most are about 500 pages and are around $50.00.

4) As a game developer or fellow software developer, would you consider advertising on my site?

I am NOT speaking as an official GROME representative! I am just looking for feedback from the community.

Thank You,
Darin Mitchell
Chaplaindm
mgarnett
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Hi Chaplain,

As a new Grome user (and fellow Visual3D.Net user) I would be interested in a Grome user manual. I'd also be interested in some project based/practical tutorials.

Cheers

Mark

Jump to: