www.quadsoftware.com
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Selling terrain content packs or custom « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
dlstrorminc
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Selling terrain content packs or custom Reply with quote

Hey all,

dumb questions but had to ask to make rock solid sure so i stay out of the courts... can we sell our terrains exported to TGEA or another engine that we make? I have a wonderful content pack I could create using this software and provide buildings and everything already created for a custom built scene. I think it would be great for some starting game makers. What do you all think?

Also, building a custom scene using Grome for a client and selling it is ok as well correct? I want to make sure it is not just for personal Indy use in our own games. Thanks much for any help in clearing this up for me.

Will
magic_man4_life@yahoo.com
www.digitallightstormstudio.com
ALicu
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Will,

Yes, you own the entire content you create with Grome (you can use it for commercial projects, for scenes made for your clients, to sell content packs etc). The Grome edition (Standard or Pro) doesn't matter either. Also you can use the texture packs provided with the program to create this content without any restriction (except selling the texture packs standalone as your own, but you can include them with your scenes, commercial packages of scenes or inside commercial games).

Regards,
Adrian L.
dlstrorminc
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome thank you for the fast reply, that is what I was thinking it might be. Great to know, now off to start production on a few new packs for TGEA. Thanks again,

Will
holger53
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Will,

any content already available?
dlstrorminc
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holger:

not yet but working on a few custom pack ideas for different MMO like games as well as cool single player vistas using some textures I custom made for the packs. I have two right now in the works using the editor and hoping to get more as time allows. What was you looking for? Maybe I could create something to your liking... let me know and maybe I can do something for your project. Would be nice for the experience and you could get something really cheap so we would both win.

Thanks,

Will
dlstorminc@yahoo.com
holger53
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will, sent you a pm here

Jump to: